A good day starts with a healthy and balanced breakfast.
If you haven’t tried avocado toast yet, now is the time to do it!
- Bring a medium saucepan filled with water and 2 tablespoons of vinegar to a full boil under a lid.
- Carefully break the eggs into an individual container and place in the pot. To add the eggs, tilt the corner of the container into the hot water and let the water drain into the container. Shake the cup slightly so that the hot water hits the egg. The egg will begin to set, then pour it into the pot. Close the lid and set the timer for 4 minutes.
- Toast the bread, break up the avocado and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place avocado, handful of greens, poached egg and another pinch of salt and pepper on toast. Add a dash of balsamic sauce if desired.
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 avocado
- Handful of spinach/salad/arugula greens
- Salt and pepper
- Dash of balsamic vinegar